Weekly screencast of EatTheBlocks Pro
This course has been DISCONTINUED.
Checkout the new course "6 figures Blockchain developer" instead :)
You will learn how to:
- Develop Solidity smart contracts: data structures, functions, modifier, mapping, arrays, and more.
- Use the Truffle framework to build Ethereum Dapps: compilation, migration, configuration of Truffle project
- Use Web3 and TruffleContract to communicate between the frontend and the smart contract
- Configure Webpack for Ethereum Dapp development (with truffle-solidity-loader)
This will cover every part of the Dapp:
- Smart contract (Solidity)
- Backend (Nodejs server to serve the frontend)
The dapp will be able to:
- create new tasks
- list existing tasks
- toggle a done/not done status for each task.
The dapp will look like this:
Hi! My name is Julien and I am the instructor of EatTheBlocks Pro.
I am a senior Blockchain software engineer. I used to work in Finance, and I switched to software development 6 years ago.
For the past 3 years, I have been building Dapps and Solidity smart contracts for several Ethereum and ICOs projects, including Lendingblock, an institutional crypto lending exchange.
I run EatTheBlocks, a youtube channel for Ethereum developers. I have also published a Blockchain course for Manning.
I also contribute to the code of Drizzle and I spoke at TruffleCon 2019 on Drizzle.
Preview1. Introduction to Drizzle (48:07)
Start2. Advanced Drizzle (47:39)
Preview3. Four solutions for importing the ABI into a Dapp Frontend (33:07)
Preview4. Ten Factor Dapps: Best Design Practices for Ethereum Dapps (10:44)
Preview5. Create cheap smart contract clone with the proxy pattern | ERC1167 tutorial (29:10)
Preview6. Access Control with Solidity & OpenZeppelin | Authorization, RBAC (Role Based Access Control) (45:04)
Preview7. Fix JS/NodeJS security vulnerabilities with npm audit (3:46)
Start8. Track Ethereum blocks with eth-block-tracker polling library (15:24)
Preview9 - 100 job interview questions for Solidity (41:39)
Start10. Create visual representation of Ethereum address with Blockie (Unpublished)
Start11. Create automatically a CLI for your smart contract with Poke (6:29)
Preview12 - Create Vue Dapps with the Drizzle Vue Plugin (1/3) - Basics (18:12)
Preview13 - Create Vue Dapps with the Drizzle Vue Plugin (2/3) - Custom components (18:05)
Preview14 - Create Vue Dapps with the Drizzle Vue Plugin (3/3) - Events (11:07)